RYEKNOTT PRODUCTIONS IN ASSOCIATION WITH FIREBOX STUDIOS PRESENTS updates from the sandbox.......

Monday, June 18, 2007


Hello from this side of the pond. Not even sure if anyone is still checking this blog site. But I figured that it was time to update it, tell you what's going on.First of all I have moved out to Vancouver, I am no longer in Halifax for the summer. I am living in Kits with Murf and Kinger, good times so far. We finally found jobs after two weeks of trying. We are all roofing with each other, so far things are going pretty well, though we wish that we had a couple more hours of work each week and less rain.Playing a lot of beach volleyball as well, so far Murf and I have lost in the quarter finals of all the tourney's, so hopefully that will change in the near future.So just a quick update, hope that things are going well with everyone else. Look forward to talking to everyone soon.

No comments: